Saturday, June 28, 2008

Updates Part 3..


Been hanging around the house doing nothing but playing games ever since I've finished my training. I'm not exactly sure how long has it been but I guess I've been useless for around 2 months now.


Been back to Penang few weeks back, catching up with my parents and hunting for my favorite dishes. Life in Penang is definitely so much more relaxing than in KL, and whenever I'm feeling moody like I am now, I can always go to the seaside and listen to the sound of waves. In KL, I have nowhere to go whenever I'm feeling moody, except for blogging.


Things went wrong as soon as me and Robb came back to KL. He dropped his LG Viewty in the bus, and I dropped my wallet in the taxi. Seems to me that I've lost quite a number of precious things during my stay in KL. My friends, my handphone, my MP3 player, my laptop, my 21st birthday present from my mum, and now my wallet. Sigh.


But not everything is bad for me, as I have been living happily with Robb for around 2 years now, and to top it up I have a lovely son to love. Although he has grown a habit of biting things, especially me, he is still a good boy and very lovable. Can't make myself to hit him whenever he did something wrong and Robb has to be the bad guy.


Things aren't all that good at home though. My new housemates are cool, it's just that since there are so many people at home now, the internet is getting slower and slower each day. Especially when they are all downloading stuffs 24/7. Now I can't do my things smoothly online without having to restart the modem or going to a cyber cafe. It sucks =.=!


A trip to the seaside would really do me good at such a time. Hopefully my trip to Port Dickson tomorrow with my ex-colleagues would be enjoyable. I haven't even packed my things. No idea what to bring as I don't know what are their plans. Can't wait to lie down on the beach at night, just listening to the sound of waves and enjoying the sea breeze. I always feel better when I'm around somewhere with lots of water. Do all Pisceans feel the same?

~§hö©kWävê~

No comments: