Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Friend's 21st Birthday Party..

Few days back, I went to Kulai (Johor) with Robb to celebrate our friend's 21st birthday party. Although it was quite a rush, it was worth it as he did came down to KL to visit us on some occasions. So it was our turn to return the favor to go celebrate his big day with him and his friends and family. It was a tiring weekend for us as we went there right after work on Friday, and came back on Sunday. 

There was an accident along the North-South Expressway on Sunday, the very same day that we came back from Johor. The Delima Express bus crashed and killed 12 people while the rest of it's passengers barely survived. There is a video posted in YouTube and also shared in FaceBook showing the aftermath of the accident, and it was not a pleasant one. 

I'm not sure when or where is the exact time and location of the accident but it was around the evening, which would be around the same time when I was travelling back to KL from Johor. It is quite scary when I think of it, as it could have been my bus which was involved in that accident. Reading the news about the deaths of so many young passengers, as well as some being deeply wounded and paralyzed, I somehow feel sad and frightened at the same time. 

I don't want to die, not now.

~§hö©kWävê~

1 comment:

Christopher C said...

I am equally stunned too when I heard the news..terribly horrifying..Now I shudder everytime I thinked of going back to hometown..:(