Saturday, October 23, 2010

Relaxing Day Off..

Being the only day off for my entire week, it was quite nice as I get to sleep until 2PM. Didn't go anywhere as Robb was out playing MTG, and I needed to get some rest and play with ZuZi at home. They missed me a lot as I didn't get to spend much time with them lately. Zizi is becoming more and more attention seeking, as she always try to come and manja with me whenever I'm playing with Zuzu. She is also quite an actress, as whenever I'm not looking, she'll be playing roughly with Zuzu all over the house, and when I'm near her, she would be so quiet and act as if Zuzu is bullying her. Wonder where and whom she learnt that from. Hehe.

My ex-boyfriend's brother, Kenny, just came to KL few days ago to further his studies. Been hanging out with him recently (well only twice as he just reached KL last Tuesday night) and it was nice to catch up with him as I didn't see him for few years already. He's a very nice guy and he's like a brother to me as well. He didn't know about me dating his brother previously, and only knew after I broke up with his brother as I told him during my trip to Langkawi to visit him. Even so, he was alright with it and didn't treat me any differently. I guess he even treats me as a brother as he still calls me 'gor'.

Next week would be a lousy week for me, as my off day would temporarily be switched to Wednesday as there's not enough people working during the weekends. No idea what to do, as most people would be working, unless I ask someone who is still studying to go out with me, or I could just stay at home. Oh well, this is another reason why working shift sucks. It would be nice if I could find a 5 day week job and get my off days every weekend, instead of having to change my schedule every single week. I'm tired.

~§hö©kWävê~

2 comments:

JC said...

My suggestion: Try to search for new job on Wednesday, plan your interview and whatnot on Wednesday too.. So you can change into your dream job =D

GOOD LUCK!!

Zach said...

My dream job.. Stay home? Hahaha!