Saturday, November 15, 2008

Italiannies..


Robb took me to Italiannies last week as a friend of ours was invited over to try out their new dishes. I've always loved the pasta there so I was kinda glad that I get to eat for free too. Who wouldn't like free food anyway. I loved most of the dishes, not all as I'm not a fan of seafood. Robb loved the shrimps though. I'll just let the pictures do the work. :P


Quattro Platter - A combination of deep-fried risotto balls, calamari, stuffed mushrooms and zuchinni fritte, complete with marinara sauce and alfredo dressing for dipping. (Loved the risotto balls)


Californian Shrimp Salad - Seasoned grilled shrimp, mangoes, oranges, tomatoes and cream cheese with baby spinach and romaine lettuce, tossed with orange vinaigrette dressing. (Didn't touch much of this, seafood ><")


Italiannies Lamb Shank - Braised lamb shank with a medley of herbs, red peppers and tomatoes. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and brown sauce. (Very tender! Hot item of the night)


Sicilian Pizza - This inch-thick pizza is stuffed with anchovies, black olives, mozzarella cheese and topped with sauteed onions and Pomodoro sauce. (Didn't really like anchovies)


Clockwise - Salmon & Lemon Aioli, Fussili Pesto and Mushrooms (love this), Chicken Coronation, Chicken & Mushroom.


Clockwise - Fussili Pesto & Mushrooms, Chili Shrimp, Angel Hair Pomodoro, Clams & Beef Bacon.


NY Strawberry Cheesecake - New York-style cheesecake served on a bed of strawberry sauce. (Nice!!)


Italiannies Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake - Rich, moist chocolate cake with hazelnut. (Although I love chocolate cakes, I find it too thick with chocolate)

I didn't take pictures of some of the pasta served as I was already too busy eating them. Hehe. They also served Classic Carbonara, Shrimp Linguine, and Chicken Lasagna which I love a lot. At the end of the day, all of us were too stuffed and didn't manage to finish up some of the food and had to bring it home. Wouldn't be nice to waste such good food, especially if it was served free. Thanks Italiannies~!!

~§hö©kWävê~

1 comment:

J.L said...

so yummy photo :)

didnt call me :( to take the tau pau one