Friday, February 05, 2010

Sick..


I've been feeling sick since last week, having flu and coughing on and off. It has been disturbing my gym routine somehow and it is quite annoying to be working when my nose is always blocked. Went to see a doctor this morning to get some medication and also a medical certificate for my absence from work today. It wasn't necessary but I was feeling lazy and needed some rest at home since I didn't get any sleep the night before and have been working the entire week. 

The weather has been acting up real bad lately. One moment it is raining..


No not this Rain. This rain..


And before you realize it, the sun is shining..


Been hearing that quite a lot of people are falling sick lately as well. I thought it was only me as I usually fall sick before Chinese New Year but I guess this time it's due to the weather. Hopefully everyone recovers soon so we can all enjoy our holidays back with our family. I'll be heading back to Penang this coming Friday, and will be eating like mad since it has been a very long time since I've went back. There goes my 3 weeks of gym sessions. But what the heck, I live to eat. xD

~§hö©kWävê~

1 comment:

Pike-chan said...

Get well soon ya...