Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bad Day..

It all started last night, when I was about to go back from work. My shift yesterday was from 12PM to 8PM. The weather was fine the whole day, until the clock strikes 7PM and it started to go all windy and cloudy, signaling a rainy night. Still, there wasn't a single drop of rain and I was praying for it to stay that way until I reached home as I was riding my 7 year old motorbike to work. When it was time to go, I rushed up to the office and punched out my card. I then opened the door to the car park, and it started to rain. FML.

So I stayed back in the office, logged in to my Facebook and waited for the rain to stop. Since Robb is still in the office, we planned to eat pizza in his office with his colleagues. After 30 minutes, the rain began to subside and it was safe to ride to Robb's office. I was supposed to pick up the pizza in Yellow Cab, nearby Robb's office, before going up. On the way there, there was a part of the road that was flooded with water. I was in front of all the cars as the traffic light was red. When the light went green, I accelerated slowly as there was water around, but the car to my right sped up and splashed the water all over me. FML.

I was then all cold and wet, but I still continued to Yellow Cab as it was just nearby. Once I reached the place, I parked my motorbike at the roadside and went in to collect the pizza. It was still drizzling at that time, but it did not make any difference since I was already wet. When I came out, I saw my bike lying sideways beside the road. Apparently it fell down as I just used the side stand and the road was uneven. The front handle for my brake broke, and the side mirror was out of place. Now I have to spend extra money to fix up my motorbike. FML.

Today, there was supposed to be 3 people working during the morning shift, including me. But one of my colleague called in sick when I reached the office, and left 2 of us, one in each tower. And there wasn't anyone else coming in at 12PM, so it was kinda hard for us to go for our break. Lucky for us, our supervisor arrange for one of the part-timer to come in at 12PM, and we can leave for our break one at a time. So I called up my godbro as he was going to Pavilion with his boyfriend, and I wanted to meet up with them. I arranged my break time to be at 1PM so that my colleague can go for his break earlier.

The whole morning was uneventful, which was nice as there wasn't enough people around. By noon, my colleague went for his break when the part timer came. Half an hour later, that's when my bad luck continued to strike, again. I was already very hungry at that time, waiting for my colleague to come back so I can go for my lunch. Out of nowhere, I heard someone shouting from behind the lift area. One of the tenant was grabbing one guy's arm, shouting furiously towards him. I recognized the other guy as one of the real estate agents, and was wondering what had happened.

Apparently, this real estate agent, I'll just call him R, got hold of this tenant's house key, somehow, and went to open his door when the tenant was inside with his family. When R saw that there was someone inside he quickly closed the door and wanted to leave. But the tenant saw him and quickly called out to him, grabbing him in the arm and brought him down to the lobby, where I was working. To cut things short, it involved quite a number of people, things got messy, and my break time got delayed. To make it worse, I had a gastric attack, probably due to the stress and the hunger. It was quite a long time ago when I had gastric and somehow it surfaced again, during this situation. FML.

I walked with the uncomfortable feeling all the way to Pavilion, and had Koay Teow Soup as it was the only thing I could eat, besides porridge. My godbro and his boyfriend was there to accompany me and they were nice enough to hear me rant about my lousy day and bought me some medicine for my gastric. Thankfully, it worked and the pain subsided. We walked around a little and I got to know his boyfriend a bit as this was the first time that I've met him. Though it was just a brief meeting, it was nice and nothing bad has happened since then, hopefully.

I'm working again tomorrow, and the day after, and after, when everyone else is having their holidays. And after what happened today, I rather it be boring than to face such a situation again. Sigh. Got to go to bed now, morning shift again. Chao.

p.s. I just realized that I have a wound on my leg, and I have no idea how it got there. FML -.-



cookiedonut said...

omg. remember to wear red next time to boost ur luck

- AaRoz - said...

chill.. its just ur unlucky day.. doesnt happn everyday..
keep smiling.. hehe

maRCus said...

heys heys bro... those are tough times you've had there. i know, cuz ive had a fair share of them too.

while i can never fully say (and mean) i understand how u feel, because i am not you, but be assured that the worst is behind you and the best is yet to come.

at least tht way, it makes things abit easier? If you're a God fearing guy, id ask you to Praise God, but if you're not, id say take it easy k..

ps. do you realize you blog ONLY when got not-so-good stuff happen to you? haha. ps dun turn ur blog into an emosified blog k. blog happy happy thoughts!!

all the best yoh!

Zach said...

@Cookie: No red clothing.. LoL..

@-AaRoz-: Hopefully..

@maRCus: Erm.. If you have noticed.. My blog IS an emo blog.. Since way back! So.. I didn't turn it into anything else.. Haha.. Thanks anyway..

Ben Pek said...

AMG... lol... =.=

I felt so sad for u... =x

this is life.. hahas

cheer up: )

Shiuji said...

poor boy... *HUG* good luck to you everyday... I bless you...LOL

kenson said...

zach..u need to go 'da xiu yan'