Tuesday, October 06, 2009

4th Anniversary

Dearest Zach,

Today, it's the 4th year we've been together. We've gone through a lot of things together, haven't we?

Be it the sweet, tender moments of us being innocently in love with each other or the uncertainty and anxiety I caused you at times, we've been through that thick and thin. Our relationship wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't you who gave in to me.

In fact, it has always been that way since the start, where you gave in to me, by offering a free accommodation along with food for me to come to Penang where we met each other. Since then, it was always you who have been able to give everything to me, be it your care when I'm sick (since my antibody is a little weaker usually) and stood by me whenever I made any decisions. You've also tolerated how dirty/messy me as a person is and remained patient throughout my naughty acts all the time.

All I want to tell you, Zach dear dear is,

Today would be a day always fresh in your memory,
You have completed me rather than a girl;
Our love will burn bright, always eternally,
You are my everything in this world.

Cheers
Robb

8 comments:

Jacquelyn Ho said...

SWEEETTTT!

Happy anniversary to the both of u! :)

cookiedonut said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.... so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!~

Pike-chan said...

aawww... manis nyaaaaaaa

Ash Godiva said...

awwww...so sweettttt...
happy anniversary:)

Zach said...

Thanks ^_^

Pluboy2 said...

great.. be on the way to break the my last record hehehe...

冷冰鱼 said...

muahaha.... so sweet~~~ i am going have diabetes afterward of stay here too long xD

Shiuji said...

fainted... so sweet wor.. making me jealous jek...