Friday, August 12, 2005

Fresh Air~!!

Finally.. Away from KL and back in Penang!! Land of fresh air.. Nice and cheap food.. And hot bath!! Can't believe I actually came back here.. Made that decision few hours ago when my housemate asked me whether I'm going back to Penang.. Well.. Now I'm back!!

It was quite a rush actually.. As soon as I decided to come back.. I packed my things instantly.. And went to Pudu with Sarah (one of my housemates) straight away.. Reached there around 9.00p.m. and went to the counter to change the time of our trip.. The ticket she bought was actually for Friday evening's bus but we changed our minds.. Hehe.. Got the 12.45a.m. bus as there were no earlier trip available..

Went to McDonalds to wait as there is nothing much to do for that few hours of boredom.. It eventually closed around 11.30p.m. so we had to find a new place to waste our time.. Even Starbucks is closed.. Sigh.. Had to go back to Pudu and sit there till our bus comes.. It was so hot in there!! Fans not working.. People walking in and out.. Worse of all.. The haze.. (>_<) Since there's nothing to do there.. We just sat somewhere not so hot and listened to the radio from her Nokia handphone while I was busy sms-ing with Jason.. Miss him so much.. =P

The bus finally came around 12.15a.m. and we quickly went down as we were quite hot and can't wait to get into the bus.. When we got in there was a couple sitting on our seats.. I assumed that they were in their mid 40's.. The person in charge there eventually came and somehow they end up arguing and shouting at each other in the bus.. Felt so bad.. (-_-)" Well.. We got back our seats at last.. Nothing much happened on the way back.. Slept most of the time.. But it was quite disturbing as I saw a few baby cockroaches scattering around.. So disgusting.. Lucky the mother wasnt around.. Lol..

Well.. Now I'm sitting in my living room writing this blog.. Thinking of someone.. =P He should be sleeping like a pig in his bed now.. Just hope that the haze didn't affect his health.. Asked him to follow me back to Penang actually.. But he cannot make it.. Sigh.. Well.. Nothing much I can do or write now.. Wanna go make myself something to eat.. Till next time.. Chaoz!! Oh yea.. Good morning!! Hehe.. Jason.. This song is for you.. =D Enjoy..

Zach a.k.a. Garfield

Miss You Like Crazy

(Moffatts)

I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had

When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again

(Chorus)
I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of everyday
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy

You're all that I want
You're all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real

When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again

(Chorus)

1 comment:

jKeeKu said...

oiiii .. dun so lazy to blog okay ?? and put a chatbox laa !!