Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mixed Emotions..

So many things to write yet I have no idea how to put it in words.. Seems like I have lost my touch to write.. What has happened to me? I feel so insecure these days and kinda sensitive too.. I used to be ok with him teasing me about how all those pretty girls and good looking guys appear in his life or about those people that has feelings for him.. But I get jealous easily now and felt insecure.. Felt like he'd leave me anytime soon..

I felt happy when I met him today as I haven't seen him for like a week.. Missed him so much.. But something about today seems different.. Different from how he used to treat me.. He didnt even hold my hand when we were in the cinema.. I was so sad.. And the show we were watching was a love story too.. So got kinda emotional.. Was feeling so down..

But when he was driving me back to my place.. We talked like usuall and held his hand tightly.. Everything just felt like what it used to be.. Felt better at that moment.. Why am I feeling all this mixed emotions? Am I too sensitive? Or is it that I miss him too much.. Sigh.. I don't know how I should feel now.. I just know I love him alot.. Hope he feels the same.. Well.. Time to sleep.. Very tired.. Will write again when I get back my "feel".. Goodnight..

Zach a.k.a. Garfield

1 comment:

Pike-chan said...

just have faith in urself and in the relationship... enjoy him and go with the flow... it'll be ok