Friday, August 08, 2008

For Robb..

Dear, I'm not sure if I've posted this song before or not. I just want you to know that no matter what changes in life that you're going through or whatever hardship that falls on you, I'll be there for you.


You're my love, my life, my everything! Don't ever feel that you're alone, I'm facing everything with you.


ZuZu will always love us as well, as much as we love him. The three of us will always be together. So be strong for yourself, for me, for ZuZu, for us. :)



With love,
~§hö©kWävê~

5 comments:

R said...

mucks!!!! i love u!!!

I can't listen what song is it though, cuz I don't have a speaker in my workstation. T_T

Anonymous said...

sweet (=

i hope all is well - i really like seeing u two together ^^ TC u guys!

Anonymous said...

how cute!!
u 2 are sucha cute couple ^^

Brenda B said...

How cute :))

Mr.D said...

Aww romantic nya.