Monday, July 26, 2010

LG Cookie Monster Party..

There weren't many attendees who went with a costume for this event last Saturday, heck there weren't many that attended as well. It might be due to the reason that they only gave out single invites instead of two, so not many people were interested to go as they usually want to attend such events with a friend. It was held in Neutral Club, or previously known as Oblique, which was a gay club in Jalan P.Ramlee. 


I wore my polar bear hat (not sure what is it called exactly) which I bought from Chatuchak while Cookie Donut went there with a crocodile puppet. Robb on the other hand was wearing his blue seal hat which he bought from Chatuchak as well. I think we're the least scariest male monsters in that room. 


The highlight of the party was most probably the dance performance by the Wonder Nuffies, as well as the food which was catered by Modestos. Other than that, everything else seems just average. It might be better if there were more people who attended the party though, so it wouldn't seem so empty. I got to know a cute guy there though. It has been awhile since I've got to know new bloggers, and it's kinda nice.


After the party ended, we thought of going to Market Place to continue clubbing, but went back home instead as we were all kinda tired. Had to work on Sunday as well, so I guess I can't party too much. Oh well, at least I got to know a cute guy. Haha.

~§hö©kWävê~

2 comments:

cookiedonut said...

my name is croco! hahahahha XD

Sumijelly said...

hallu..........
i pinjam wonder girls u...
credit to u...

Sumijelly.com